See more Constructional Insulation
Diall Radiator heat reflector roll, (L)10m (W)0.5 m (T)4.5mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Suitable for all radiator sizes; electric or water filled.
- 2 years
Features and Benefits
- Energy saving by reflecting heat back into the room
- Cuts down heat loss to up to 50%, helping enhance living comfort. Accelerates temperature rise in the room thereby reducing energy costs
- Can be cut in size to suit all radiators
- Surface must be clean & dry. Cut the product to size (using scissors or cutter), taking account for the incisions for the radiator brackets. Apply adhesive on the polystyrene side. Slip the product behind the radiator & press on carefully. Please note: maximum radiator temperature is 60°C
|Material||Aluminium foil & expanded polystyrene (EPS)|
Only 3mm thick!
JimboTheGreat - 22 days ago
This product is advertised as 4.5mm thick but it's actually only 3mm thick and the quoted Insulation efficiency is worse than the 600mm foil insulation which is quoted as 3mm thick so methinks the thicknesses are backwards!
Great way to heat you room not the walls
Dominic C - 1 month ago
I have retro-fitted this behind all my radiators, without the need to stick it to the walls, just simply slide in place. One roll is more than enough for an average 3-bed house. It cuts easily, but a grid pattern on the back would be great to guide you when cutting - like with wrapping paper. Nice product and very cost effective. One roll did two houses!