Diall Tile Sealant, 1 L
[This is a block of tabs..]
Seal your tiles with this transparent tile sealant. Simply apply with a dry cloth and wait for 4 hours to dry.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
Clean surface thoroughly before use, and leave for up to 8 days to dry thouroughly, this will ensure best results. After applying the surface will have a matt appearance, and make sure to remove all excess sealant.
- Step 1: After cleaning, allow at least 8 days for the surface to thoroughly dry. After treatment the surface should retain a matt appearance
- Step 2: Apply an even layer of Diall Tile Sealer as thinly as possible using a dry lint free cloth
- Step 3: Ensure all excess tile sealer is removed immediately from the tiles using a dry cloth
- Step 4: After approximately 4 hours the floor can be walked upon or a second thin coat of tile sealer can be applied or polish can be added
Help & Advice
- 00 Total area to cover in m2
- 00 No of tiles required
The number of tiles includes a 10% wastage allowance and is only given as an estimate
How to guides
Tiling is a skilled task but we’re here to help you get the best finish to your wall tiles. Whether you’re tiling a whole bathroom, a shower cubicle, a splashback in a kitchen or a small section around a fireplace, our advice will help you achieve a great result.
Before you begin, it’s important to plan your tiling. Calculating the number of tiles you need, preparing the wall and planning out the position of the tiles are all essential factors. Our guide to planning your wall tiles covers all you need to know before tiling.
Once you’ve done your planning, this guide will walk you through how to apply the tiles. In our example we’re tiling a whole wall with square tiles in a linear tiling design. We’ll explain how to:
- Fix whole tiles to a wall
- Cut tiles for corners and obstacles and apply corner tile trim
- Grout and finish wall tiles
- Tile a splashback
- Seal around the edges of tiling.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery