See more Electric fires
Dimplex Opti-myst Brass effect Fire
This electric fire features a optimyst 3d flame effect with & without heat which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room. This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat levels. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- No chimney or flue required
Features and benefits
This inset features a traditional brass effect finish, and is suitable for many rooms including lounge, dining room and conservatory.
- Engineered with Opti-Myst technology, the flame effect is fully three dimensional and uses ultrasonic technology to create an ultra-fine water mist, which is then illuminated to create the ‘flames’ and the ‘smoke’. Combined with a realistic log effect fuel bed it creates the smart illusion of a real fire. The flames are created by filling a water tank beneath the fuel bed and it is completely safe
- Fully variable flame and smoke intensity control
- Flame can be used independently from heat
- 2kW fan heater with choice of two heat settings
- You will need an electrical point within reach of your appliance
- Mix and match with one of our surrounds, back panels and hearths to complete your look
|Thermostatic control||Thermostat temperature control|
|Fuel bed effect||Log effect|
Smart looking fire
Tonymc - 10 months ago
Bought this 3 years ago had to replace transducer once easily got part online. Great fire
Lancs Lad - 1 year ago
Breaks down regular as clockwork,its just gone out of warranty and Dimplex want £45.00 for the transducer !!
Lasted less than 1 day
Skooter - 2 years ago
My dad had to get new fire, against my better judgement got electric one, Dimplex optimyst
Conked out after a few hours use
Messing about filling up water tank all the time ,, Nah!
Broken logs and bad finish
pam4939 - 3 years ago
Ordered this fire on 25th April for delivery 27th. Arrived with broken logs and surround sticking out at joins on top. To be collected 11th May and replacement received 28th April. The surround was also sticking out at joins. Arranged to be collected 14th May as they would not arrange two collections on same day, therefore in all I would of had to remain in for 4 days. I then arranged with Customer care to cancel collection and I would take back the two fires to B & Q store 3 miles away to get my money back. Very very disappointed with the Quality control at Dimplex. Looking at pictures on web sight and finish is perfect as is the one on show in B & Q
burner1 - 3 years ago
bought the dimplex optymist 7 years ago had no problems just changed one bulb really looks great