See more Fireplace Suites
Dimplex Opti-myst White Electric Fire Suite
Our stores do not stock this product
This electric fire features a optimyst 3d flame effect with & without heat which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room. This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat levels. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- No chimney or flue required
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
The Dimplex Opti-Myst electric fireplace suite is an ideal alternative to a gas or solid fuel fire. It comes in a timeless ivory white finish, and is suitable for many rooms including lounge, dining room and conservatory.
- Engineered with Opti-Myst technology, the flame effect is fully three dimensional and uses ultrasonic technology to create an ultra-fine water mist, which is then illuminated to create the ‘flames’ and the ‘smoke’. Combined with a realistic log effect fuel bed it creates the smart illusion of a real fire. The flames are created by filling a water tank beneath the fuel bed and it is completely safe
- Fully variable flame and smoke intensity control
- 2kW fan heater with choice of two heat settings
- Flame can be used independently from heat
- Requires an electrical point within reach of your appliance
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Thermostatic control||Thermostat temperature control|
|Number of heat settings||2 heat settings|
|Flame effect options||Optimyst 3D flame effect with & without heat|
Skcaj - 8 months ago
I bought this fire nearly two years ago. It’s looks lovely and the flames are realistic and it warms the room quickly.. My only disappointment is the light keeps going off and then comes back in when it’s ready. Not ideal.
Caz1960 - 10 months ago
We brought this few weeks ago. Have only just staring using it. We are disappointed as the fans are quite noisy. when we enquired about this was told to take it back to B&Q in its original box.
AndWhyNot - 2 years ago
I bought this just over a year ago, it really looks the part, excellent.
the only negative is the remote has stopped working, it's not the batteries!!
Dimplex Fire Suite
Marky106 - 2 years ago
Love our new fire so pleased with it, looks amazing. Everyone who has seen it so far loves it to. Can see a few friends and family going out and but their own.
Swill13 - 2 years ago
I brought this earlier this week. It's gorgeous, and looks so realistic. So glad we chose this one. Suits our living room perfectly