See more Stoves
Dimplex Opti-myst Grand Cream Cast enamel effect Electric Stove
This electric fire features a opti-myst which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room. This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat levels. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
The Dimplex Opti-Myst Grand Crème electric stove is a wonderful alternative to a gas or wood burning fire. It comes in a timeless cream shade and is suitable for many rooms including the lounge, dining room and conservatory.
- Engineered with Opti-Myst technology, the flame effect is fully three dimensional and uses ultrasonic technology to create an ultra-fine water mist, which is then illuminated to create the ‘flames’ and the ‘smoke’. Combined with a realistic log effect fuel bed it creates the smart illusion of a real fire. The flames are created by filling a water tank beneath the fuel bed and it is completely safe
- Fully variable flame and smoke intensity control
- Hand-crafted timeless high gloss enamel effect
- 2kW fan heater with choice of two heat settings
- Opening doors for added authenticity
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Effect||Cast enamel effect|
|Standard||BEAB, CE, FSC|
|Thermostatic control||Thermostat temperature control|
|Control location||Behind door, beneath flap|
|Fuel bed effect||Log effect|
now onto our second transducer
jimbob78 - 1 year ago
first one did not work at all and it was replaced by you.now that one does not produce the mist affect.
Racheal70 - 1 year ago
Bought this after seeing it in b&q and I love it , it looks so real :) you wouldn’t think it was a electric fire
Dimplex Opti-Myst Grand Crème Electric Stove
Dimwhitted - 4 years ago
The stove looks great, though the draw back is that the water tank needs filling daily if you use it regularly. The glass in the windows on the model I purchased came loose and required refitting and tightening on both doors.
Grand Crome Electric stove.
Admirer - 4 years ago
A beautiful stove which lights up the room. Ver attractive, will look even better when my hearth has been installed. Much admired by visitors who all think it is amazing.
Budgies Bird - 4 years ago
We bought the cream version last week after much deliberation, to go into our newly decorated dining room, and what a fantastic buy!
It's very good quality, and very realistic the flame effect could not be better.
We had a problem at first getting the "smoke " effect, but after a bit of adjustment got it going.
It's a really lovely fire, would recommend anyone to purchase it.