We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Multi tools & hobby tools
Dremel 12V Cordless Multi tool 1 battery 8220
- Comes with 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone 9.5mm, (2) 540 cut-off wheel 32mm, 407 sanding band and mandrel 13mm 60 grit, 402 mandrel, shield attachment
Features and benefits
- Tackle all your detailed indoor and outdoor DIY tasks with just one multi-tool. Go from cutting to grinding to sanding to polishing with maximum precision.
- Features a 360° adjustable onboard LED light so you can clearly see everything that you're doing, even in dark areas.
- Finish the demanding precision DIY jobs with ease with the compact and powerful 12V Li-Ion battery with only 1.5 hours charging time.
- Control the rotary speed from 5,000 to 35,000 RPM with the variable slide speed dial for maximum precision.
- The soft grip reduces vibration to prevent fatigue and to give maximum comfort to the user during use.
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Charger type||Standard charger|
|Motor type||Non-replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||5000 - 35000rpm|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Tool weight (with battery)||0.62kg|
|Work light||LED work light|
Poor for cutting
gee1984 - 1 month ago
Bought this to cut a couple tiles however the battery didn’t hold charge and I was lucky to get a few seconds cutting, was very disappointed to be honest had spent a bit money on extras as well
Amazing piece of kit for detailing
Anonymous - 3 months ago
I love this tool, bought it to finish off carbon fiber and resin bits for car/motorcycle detailing...cuts anything... even metal or hard pieces of thick resin, sands, polishes, buffs jewellery, amazing piece of kit. To make the full use out of it buy extra inserts from dremel brand, don't waste your money on cheap replacements...will wear out after few spins and will put you off. The best part of the tool is cordless, buy a spare battery and do whatever you want, can even polish and level teeth of your miss.... Full recommendation!
Woodcarver2020 - 9 months ago
Bought this just to practice my carving skills and this tool is so easy to use and it's very light weight. Recommended for anyone looking for a dremel, look no further.