See more Multi Tools & Hobby Tools
Dremel 230V 130W Corded Multi tool 3000
Our stores do not stock this product
This corded multi tool is ideal for cutting, sanding, grinding, polishing, engraving and drilling.
- No load speed: 33000 rpm
- Speed control - Variable speed control
- Accessories included: 1 x Dremel 3000, 1 x 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone, 2 x 414 polishing wheel 13mm, 1 x 403 Bristle Brush 19mm, 4 x 540 cut off wheels, 1 x 408 sanding band 13mm 60 grit, 1 x 407 sanding band & mandrel 13mm 60 grit, 2 x 432 sanding band 13mm 120 grit 1 x 150 drill bit, 1 x 401 mandrel, 1 x 402 mandrel
Features and Benefits
- Dremel 3000
- Soft grip: for reduced vibration and a better handling.
- Collet lock: for assisting accessory changes.
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories.
- Integrated hang hook: for hanging the tool on the Tool holder or near the project.
|No load speed||33000 rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Carry case||Plastic carry case|
Sid291 - 19 days ago
I brought this product today 2/8/2019 and was disappointed at its performance. It doesn't have the power to do small jobs ie: On lower speeds when under pressure it slows and even stops there fore the only way I can get it to barely perform is to put it on number 4 - 6 which at this rate will be burnt out very soon. I had to purchase a chuck costing extra as the ONE supplied was only one size not adjustable and would not take my small drill. The wood I use for my craft work is roughly 1/4 to 1/2 thick and is usually Ivy (no hard wood) . I do not have a you tube page so could not send a video to show you this item working or not under load.
My Dremel 3000 died after just a handfull of uses.
Gab344 - 1 month ago
Had one of these for a few years. Only had light very infrequent use, before it died out of warranty. I googled it, its a common fault with terrible the field coil design. Avoid this one.
Poor build quality.
nken - 5 months ago
The drill has broken three times in about 18 months. Poor build quality. Problem seems to a weakness in the internal connections. I will attempt to repair again, but whilst the tool has proved indispensable to me, I have found it inconvenient when it suddenly dies.
great till it stopped working
simmo31 - 1 year ago
product was good in fact great, then one day while using it ,it stopped working. So very disappointed.
recorderwoam - 1 year ago
I bought this for my son-in-law for Christmas and he's thrilled. He's a real gadget man.