Dremel 230V 175W Corded Multi Tool 4000
[This is a block of tabs..]
- No load speed: 5000-35000 rpm
- Speed control - Variable
- EZ change system
- Accessories included: Carving/engraving: 191 high speed cutter cutting: SC456 speed clic: 3x metal cutting wheels 5-pack, SC476 EZ speed clic: 2x plastic cutting wheels 20x heavy duty cut-off wheel 24 mm, 562 spiral cutting bits tile, 561 spiral cutting bits multipurpose. Grinding/sharpening: 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone 9.5 mm, 997 aluminium oxide grinding stone 3.4 mm, 5x 541 aluminium oxide grinding wheel, 85602 silicon carbide grinding stone, 84922 silicon carbide grinding stone 4.8 mm. Cleaning/polishing: 8x 414 felt polishing wheel, 421 polishing compound, 4x 429 felt polishing wheel, 404 bristle brush 13 mm. Sanding: 407 1/2 inch sanding drum, 9x 408 1/2 inch 60-grit sanding band, 430 1/4 inch sanding drum, 9x 431 1/4 inch 60-grit sanding band, 10x 432 1/2 inch 120-grit sanding band, 10x 438 1/4 inch 120-grit sanding band, 16x 413 sanding disc, 16x 411 sanding disc. Miscellaneous: 401 screw mandrel, 402 mandrel, 150 drill bit, SC402 EZ speed clic mandrel, 480 collet and wrench
Features and Benefits
- This Dremel kit includes the high performance 4000 multi-tool with the new EZ twist nose cap, meaning no wrench is needed anymore when changing accessories.
- It comes in a neatly organised case that includes a removable accessory tray and a tool holder which can be fixed to the wall and allows for easy wrapping of the tool's cord
- This practical carrying case also contains the flex shaft, the line and circle cutter, the detailer’s grip and the shaping platform attachment plus 65 other accessories
- A slim, ergonomic body provides a 360-degree grip zone for comfort and control in any grip position. Perfect for every DIY situation
- With EZ Twist there is no need for a separate wrench. Just twist the nose cap, align it with the collet, slide out the old accessory, slide in the new accessory, twist the nose cap back on and you’re ready to go
- Control the rotary speed from 5000 to 35000 rpm with the fully variable speed dial for maximum precision
|No load speed||5000-35000rpm|
|Blade change||EZ change system|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Cable length (m)||2 m|
|Brush type||Replaceable brushes|
|Carry case||Carry case|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery