See more Rotary Hobby Tools
Dremel 60-120 Grit Multipurpose kit (Dia)147mm, Set of 52
This Dremel multipurpose kit is for multipurpose cutting kitand is compatible with rotary tools.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Accessories included - High Speed Cutter, Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone, Mandrel, Bristle Brush, Emery Cut-Off Wheels, 1/2'' Drum Sander, 1/2'' 60-Grit Sanding Band, 1/2'' 120-Grit Sanding Bands, 1-1/4'' Fiberglass-Reinforced Cut-Off Wheel, Polishing Compound, 1/2'' Felt Polishing Wheels, 1'' Felt Polishing Wheels
- Contents - 1 x (194)High Speed Cutter 3.2mm, 1 x (952)Aluminium Oxide Grinding Stone 9.5mm, 1 x (85422)Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone 19.8mm, 1 x (403)Bristle Brush 19mm, 2 x (414)Polishing Wheel 13mm, 2 x (429)Polishing Wheel 26mm, 1 x (421)Polishing Compound, 36 x (409)Cut-Off Wheel 24mm, 1 x (426)Fibreglass Reinforced Cut-Off Wheel 32mm, 1 x (407)Sanding Band & Mandrel 13mm grit 60, 1 x (408)Sanding Band 13mm grit 60, 2 x (432)Sanding Band 13mm grit 120, 1 x (401)Mandrel, 1 x (402)Mandrel
Features and Benefits
- Assortment of best selling accessories in a convenient box
- Removable accessory tray and 3 dividers
- Quick start guide included
|Material||Wood, aluminium oxide, bristle, emery, silicon carbide, fiberglass, steel|
|Colour description||Navy and white|
Excellent, versatile tool
Dave1975A - 3 years ago
Not sure if I am reviewing the Dremel or the extra tool kit here, but I had to buy this to cut slots in the hard-to-reach shear-bolts on the ignition key barrel of a Volvo XC90. Never used one before and it worked very well. Since I have found myself using it for half a dozen other little things and life is altogether easier. Should have bought one years ago. I would recommend purchasing the extra bit kit with a Dremel- it is only as good as the range of bits you have at your disposal. USE EYE PROTECTION. The cutting disks are so fine that one twist and they do shatter at speed.
Dremel is THE Best
Graham52 - 4 years ago
After going through 3 other 'Dremel like' tools and associated accessories I can categorically state that a genuine Dremel beats them all for reliability and quality.
I just wish I had never 'traded down' to lesser known products thinking that they can't be that different and I'll save a few pounds'. How wrong I was. One lasted all of 3 months ! was replaced and that broke not long after. The other 2 lasted just over a year. The Dremel feels and operates (accessories included) so much more man for the job than the rest.