Dremel F0130940JB Glue Gun 240V
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Dremel corded glue gun is ideal for repairing furniture, gluing wood, ceramics and is compatible with 11-12mm glue sticks.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with - 3 Dremel 11mm multipurpose high temperature glue sticks
Features and Benefits
- This model has a detachable cable for ease of use, and the gun will remain operable for up to 5 minutes before it needs to heat up again
- The extendable kickstand and stable base will allow you to easily position the glue gun at the press of a button
- Drip control: to prevent dripping glue onto the project
- Silicon nozzle sleeves: to prevent from burning
- Removable cord: to enable limited operation without power
|Compatibility||11-12mm glue sticks|
|Safety feature||Silicon nozzle sleeves|
|Temperature controlled||Manual temperature control|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 18V cordless nailer from DeWalt fires 16ga 32-63mm brads at a rate of 240fpm. This comes with 2x 2.0 ah xr li-ion battery, 1x charge indicator, 1x multi-voltage xr charger & 1x heavy duty kit box. 2 batteries x 18V 2Ah Nail length -32-63 mm Rear loading magazine Nailer ...
Powerful engine and lightweight magnesium body for prolonged use. Adjustable exhaust to direct air away from workpiece and operator handle and compact magazine for easy access between joists Operating pressure: 70-120 psi Nail length -50-90 mm Suitable for - Roof framing and trusses, joist hangers and beams, stud ...
High capacity coil nailer with tough, resilient yet lightweight housing, ideal for prolonged use. Fires both wire collated and plastic collated coil nails. Operating pressure: 70-120 psi Nail length -32-64 mm Suitable for - Sidings, roofing, sheet flooring and tile battens Comes with - DPN64C-XJ, coupling & ...