See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
This Dulux easycare matt emulsion paint is washable & tough with unique stain repellent technology
- Surface preparation:New plaster of plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Remove any loose or flaking material. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Durability:20 times tougher than standard Dulux matt emulsion paint.
- Stir to ensure paint is completely mixed in hot environments. If new, bare and absorbent surface, seal with this product, thinned 10% with water if necessary. Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or in extreme temperatures. If the colour change is strong then more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can. Leave 2-4 hours to dry.
Features and Benefits
- It is equipped with stain-repellent technology keeping your paint looking fresher for longer
- Repels liquid spills and is highly scrubbable making it easy to clean
- It is 20 times tougher than standard Dulux matt
- No primer required
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Any room|
|Litre capacity (L)||5L|
|Colour description||Ivory lace|
|Coverage||Up to 13 m² per litre|
|Drying time||2-4 hours|
|Touch dry time||1-2 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & scrubbable|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|