See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux Easycare Overtly olive Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
This Dulux easycare matt emulsion paint is washable & tough with unique stain repellent technology
- New plaster of plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Remove any loose or flaking material. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir to ensure paint is completely mixed in hot environments. If new, bare and absorbent surface, seal with this product, thinned 10% with water if necessary. Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or in extreme temperatures. If the colour change is strong then more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can. Leave 2-4 hours to dry.
Features and benefits
- It is equipped with stain-repellent technology keeping your paint looking fresher for longer
- Repels liquid spills and is highly scrubbable making it easy to clean
- It is 20 times tougher than standard Dulux matt
- No primer required
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Manda89 - 16 days ago
Lovely thick paint, very easy to apply and had lots of compliments on the colour. Would definitely recommend
Lovely colour but more green than image shows.
Anonymous - 4 months ago
Lovely green colour but perhaps too green to be called olive. I’d recommend getting a tester pot to check it’s the shade you’re after.
Very Poor from Dulux, rubbish.
Angryrickards - 6 months ago
Used the easy care version of this colour as the other more popular types were out of stock. What a mistake! This stuff is awful, really hard to get an even coat with a roller, peels off the wall and leaves the surface an uneven mess. I had to wipe the wall down with a wet sponge to remove the rough peeling areas. Will never use again. Very poor from a Brand name like Dulux.
love this paint!
Wattobard - 7 months ago
Fab colour, really nice to paint with, looks brilliant in my hallway.
Swoo1 - 8 months ago
As usual paint was high quality. Had problems getting colour from usual sources and arrived safely. Matched well considering we bought original paint over a year ago