See more Paint
Dulux Easycare Soft truffle Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Offer - 2 for £42 on 2.5L Dulux Easycare coloured emulsion. Discount applied in basket.
A reliable Dulux interior matt emulsion paint that is suitable for use on wall & ceiling, making it a great choice to give your home a refresh. Soft truffle is a stunning shade of brown that will suit any interior design. Designed to provide a long-lasting matt finish, this emulsion paint achieves a beautiful look, without compromising on quality. This 2.5L size will cover up to 32.5 m² on average. For the best outcome, apply using a brush or roller. This paint needs 2 coats to look its best, but its quick drying formula makes up for lost time, as you can recoat after just 2-4 hours. This paint offers top quality protection, designed to be washable and resistant to stains, making it an ideal choice to use in your home. Additionally, our emulsion paint is water-based, has minimal VOCs, and is low odour, so it’s safe for you and your home.
- Surface Preparation - New plaster of plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Remove any loose or flaking material. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Use - Stir to ensure paint is completely mixed in hot environments. If new, bare and absorbent surface, seal with this product, thinned 10% with water if necessary. Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or in extreme temperatures. If the colour change is strong then more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can. Leave 2-4 hours to dry.
- Instructions for Storage - Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures.
Features and benefits
- It is equipped with stain-repellent technology keeping your paint looking fresher for longer
- Repels liquid spills and is highly scrubbable making it easy to clean
- It is 20 times tougher than standard Dulux matt
- No primer required
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and C(M)IT/MIT(3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|