See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Dulux Easycare Washable & tough Pure brilliant white Soft sheen Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
This emulsion paint covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Remove loose or flaking material. When applying Dulux Easycare matt paint over existing silk finish lightly abrade the surface before painting. Make sure the surface is dry and clean from dirt or grease. If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can. If the surface is new, bare and absorbent then seal by thinning 10% of the product with water. If porous use Dulux Sealer for plaster.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 2 coats evenly using a brush or roller.
Features and benefits
Dulux Easycare bathroom soft sheen is an exceptionally tough, moisture and steam resistant paint. Independent laboratory testing has shown that the mould resist formulation protects the paint against mould for 5 years, keeping your bathroom looking great for longer.
- Mould resistant formulation
- Moisture and steam resistant
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
THE WORST BATHROOM PAINT!
John_74 - 17 days ago
This paint is absolutely terrible! As lots of other reviews said, it is very thick to apply on the walls and leaves a streaky finish even after two coats. My bathroom walls look awful at the moment. I would say they will need another coat on to look more decent. Needless to say, I'm not going to buy Delux paint again.
Worst paint i have ever uised
steve5757 - 1 month ago
Read the reviews on this paint and thought it can't be that bad how wrong was i, I have had my bathroom totally re-done new paster walls painted a section of the wall behind where the rad is going when the bathjroom was finished painted all the walls with this paint and i could not get a match i ended up sanding the walls to smooth it out and it still does'nt look great the paint is too thick it dry's realy streaky if you were painting a big wall you would see lots of join lines in it if i could give this paint a 0 star rating i would
LJ2020 - 1 month ago
After reading the reviews I bought this paint for our bedroom as we suffer from mildew. We had a very strong colour on the walls, so used this paint as a under coat. Covered well took two coats. Really pleased with the result.
Doug43 - 2 months ago
Used this paint for bathroom, applied 2 coats, comes out patchy / streaky despite stirring pot. Shocking finish. Dulux paint not what it used to be.
Don’t waste your money or time
Aarondud - 3 months ago
I brought this paint to repaint my bathroom ceiling. After 4 weeks it started peeling and flaking off on the edges. Had to scrape it all off and do it all again. Do not bother