We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux Easycare Washable & tough Pure brilliant white Soft sheen Emulsion paint 2.5L
This emulsion paint covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Remove loose or flaking material. When applying Dulux Easycare matt paint over existing silk finish lightly abrade the surface before painting. Make sure the surface is dry and clean from dirt or grease. If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can. If the surface is new, bare and absorbent then seal by thinning 10% of the product with water. If porous use Dulux Sealer for plaster.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 2 coats evenly using a brush or roller.
Features and benefits
Dulux Easycare bathroom soft sheen is an exceptionally tough, moisture and steam resistant paint. Independent laboratory testing has shown that the mould resist formulation protects the paint against mould for 5 years, keeping your bathroom looking great for longer.
- Mould resistant formulation
- Moisture and steam resistant
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
Dulux are the best!!!
James322 - 1 month ago
I always buy Dulux because of the quality and finish. Perfect white as always A+
It has to be Dulux.
Themanthatcan - 2 months ago
All i will say is, if you know what you are doing, then this is the best paint you can get. If you dont know, do some research. The people that have given bad reviews did not know what they were doing, as can be seen by some of the photographs they sent in.
Very good paint
Leanne1234 - 3 months ago
Very easy to apply and is a great finish. Unsure why there is negative reviews
Maddiemoomoos - 3 months ago
I have used loads of different paints and this is not a hard paint to use. The people giving it negative reviews must be not doing it right. If painting on bare plaster you must do a mist coat first 70/30 and use a cheapy non-vinyl paint. Then use this paint still watered down 10%, then the final coat still with a splash of water and it glides on no problem, no streaks or lines. It does provide a slight sheen but it's for use in a bathroom to stop water penetrating behind the paint and to stop mould forming. This paint is great stuff
ClaRad - 5 months ago
Paint gave good coverage and went on smoothly. No problems