See more Paint
Dulux Easycare White mist Matt Emulsion paint, 5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Prices nailed down.
Bring your home to life with the Easycare interior matt emulsion paint from Dulux. It is perfect for creating a real statement in your living space. White mist is a wonderful shade of white that will add a contemporary feel to your scheme. After application, this emulsion paint will accomplish a impeccably matt surface that will look brand new for a long time. This 5L size contains enough paint to cover up to 65 m² on average. You can use a brush or roller to apply an even layer. It will dry quickly between coats meaning you can recoat it in 2-4 hours. This paint offers top quality protection, designed to be washable and resistant to stains, making it an ideal choice to use in any room. Also, you can be assured that this water-based paint is safe for you in your home, as it has minimal VOCs and is low odour.
- Surface Preparation - New plaster of plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Remove any loose or flaking material. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Use - Stir to ensure paint is completely mixed in hot environments. If new, bare and absorbent surface, seal with this product, thinned 10% with water if necessary. Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or in extreme temperatures. If the colour change is strong then more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can. Leave 2-4 hours to dry.
- Instructions for Storage - Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures.
Features and benefits
- It is equipped with stain-repellent technology keeping your paint looking fresher for longer
- Repels liquid spills and is highly scrubbable making it easy to clean
- It is 20 times tougher than standard Dulux matt
- No primer required
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and C(M)IT/MIT(3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|