See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Dulux Goose down Matt Emulsion paint 5L
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers 13 m² per litre on average.
- Surface preparation:Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. Ensure all holes and cracks are filled using filler
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can
Features and Benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Dulux matt is a smooth and creamy emulsion paint for use on walls and ceilings
- Ideal for a modern, flat finish
- Chromalock technology adds value to the product
- The colour will not fade
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Litre capacity (L)||5L|
|Colour description||Goose down|
|Coverage||13 m² per litre|
|Drying time||2-4 hours|
|Touch dry time||2-4 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|
Painter Paul - 5 months ago
We have just painted our new extension in goose down and it looks amazing.
Awful finish leaves air bubbles
MikeP78 - 8 months ago
Despite sugar soaping the walls, undercoating, then sugar soaping again and using new a new roller and brushes Im getting patches of air bubbles. Never had this problem before so I can only assume its the paint as I've throughly prepped everything and properly stirred the paint.
Ghaw - 8 months ago
This grey has a blue tint to it in a darker room and came out darker than anticipated.
Mojo234 - 10 months ago
Wondered about the colour when I started to paint,but just as expected when dry.
Huckle - 10 months ago
Goes on really well and is lovely grey colour not blue looking like some greys.