See more Multi surface paint
Dulux Once Pure brilliant white Gloss Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This Pure brilliant white gloss wood & metal paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 1 coat with a brush or roller and leave for 16 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 10 m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for use onDoors & skirting boards
- Not quick drying
- Not quick dry
- Instructions for Use - Apply using a clean, good quality brush. Apply a thick even coat of paint taking care not to spread it too far. Failure to do so may require a second coat, particularly when painting over a darker colour with a lighter topcoat. Leave a minimum of 16 hours between coats
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Great coverage in just one coat, saving you time and money
- We recommend using a one coat roller for optimal application
- For best results follow the instructions on the tin carefully, a second coat may be required if overpainting a darker colour with a lighter top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||16 h|
|Recoat time||16 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||4h|