See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux One coat Everglade forest Matt Emulsion paint, 1.25L
Simply refresh interior walls and ceilings with Dulux One Coat Everglade forest.
- Suitable for Wall
- Ensure the area to be painted is clean and any loose paint is removed
Features and benefits
Dulux simply refresh feature wall is ideal for creating a focus point in the room. It has been specifically formulated to give you the perfect finish in just one coat. The thick formulation means you only need one coat to paint your selected wall, in a fraction of the time and with less paint.
- Just One Coat needed, compared to 2 coats of Dulux Matt
- Water-based emulsion paint with a modern, flat finish
- Thick formulation for an even and uniform coverage
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We recommend ordering a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up, so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Number of coats||1|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Definitely not 1 coat
Peakeachu - 2 months ago
My partner really wanted this colour for his office, but they only sold it in the one coat tin. That was fine by me as saved time. However, the first coat was so patchy, I had to buy another tin to do a second coat. It looks much better now but still not perfect. I’ve used dulux in all the other rooms with no issues so I think it’s to do with the fact it’s the one coat version not the normal tins. Won’t buy this style again.
Colour does look lovely though
Bert123x - 5 months ago
Went on better with a brush, but needed to touch up quite a lot. I didn't find it easy to paint with, and wouldn't use again.
Colour is beautiful.
Lovely colour! Not quite 1 coat
Sophj96 - 5 months ago
Used this to paint over a light grey in the bedroom. As you can see from the photos the paint came out a little patchy in some areas and needed 2 coats. I anticipated this might be the case and bought 2 tins, however still only needed 1 tin! Very happy with the colour and overall finish of the product.
Lovely bold colour
heleninedinburgh - 6 months ago
Decided to paint the porch with a bold colour. Really like it. It makes the porch look a bit bigger too. One coat was enough, goes on well. I used a brush and did a touch up when dry. Not sure as it's a feature wall paint how it will cope in a well used area but I have half a tin left if necessary. Good value for money too.