See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux One coat Indigo shade Matt Emulsion paint, 1.25L
Simply refresh interior walls and ceilings with Dulux One Coat Indigo shade.
- Suitable for Wall
- Ensure the area to be painted is clean and any loose paint is removed
Features and benefits
Dulux simply refresh feature wall is ideal for creating a focus point in the room. It has been specifically formulated to give you the perfect finish in just one coat. The thick formulation means you only need one coat to paint your selected wall, in a fraction of the time and with less paint.
- Just One Coat needed, compared to 2 coats of Dulux Matt
- Water-based emulsion paint with a modern, flat finish
- Thick formulation for an even and uniform coverage
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We recommend ordering a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up, so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Number of coats||1|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Beautiful colour - only one coat needed
Dnxz - 1 month ago
We bought this paint for our boys bedroom. It does what it says on the tin, only one coat needed! It is quite pricy for such a small tin but it is currently cheaper in B&Q than any other DIY place. Money well spent! A beautiful colour choice too as we found sapphire salute a little too dark. My boy absolutely loves it too!