See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux One coat Pure brilliant white Matt Emulsion paint, 10L
Simply refresh interior walls and ceilings with Dulux One Coat Pure brilliant white.
- Suitable for Wall & ceiling
- Ensure the area to be painted is clean and any loose paint is removed
Features and benefits
Dulux simply refresh one coat has been specifically formulated to easily give you the perfect finish in just one coat.
- Just One Coat needed, compared to 2 coats of Dulux Matt
- Water-based emulsion paint with a modern, flat finish
- Thick formulation for an even and uniform coverage
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We recommend ordering a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up, so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Number of coats||1|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Expensive and not good enough
Frano101 - 1 month ago
I bought both Dulux one coat and Goodhome paint. I found the Goodhome paint much superior to the Dulux one and half the price. With Dulux I had to apply two coats as I always got vertical marks with the first coat only. Not sure why but maybe because of thickness.
Brilliant white goodness
Suzy 23333333 - 1 month ago
Excellent coverage over light base. It is very thick and doesn't drip. Takes the misery out of having to do 2 or 3 coats
Canny Painter - 1 month ago
Great consistency to the paint that goes on very smoothly and definitely only one coat required for a smooth professional finish. Not the cheapest but well worth the extra money.
Neo76 - 3 months ago
This paint is too thick and hard to cut in and soaks in and dries too fast Making ceilings look patchy ended up adding water to thin out
It's not one coat over a dark colour but good
TheMysteriousCitiesOfGold - 3 months ago
Have used this today to bring light into a previous emo deep purple den and I like it, it does not drip, covers well and is not overly toxic, it needs a second coat, which I suspected it would, so happy with my purchase.