See more Paint
Dulux One coat Pure brilliant white Matt Emulsion paint, 10L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Prices nailed down.
This matt emulsion paint from the Dulux One coat range is the perfect choice to renew your home interior. Made to provide a rich, durable finish on wall & ceiling, you can be sure that this paint will look brilliant for longer. Pure brilliant white is a stunning shade of white that will add a contemporary feel to your scheme. The paint should ideally be used as a topcoat on plaster. After application, this emulsion paint will accomplish a perfectly matt surface that will look good as new for a long time. This 10L tub contains enough paint to cover up to 100 m² on average. For maximum results, apply with a brush or roller. Dulux emulsion paint ensures a rich depth of colour after just one coat. This paint needs 1 coats to look its best, but its quick drying formula makes up for lost time, as you can recoat after just 4 hours. Additionally, our emulsion paint is water-based and has minimal VOCs, so it’s safe for you and your home.
- Surface Preparation - Ensure the area to be painted is clean and any loose paint is removed
Features and benefits
- Just One Coat needed, compared to 2 coats of Dulux Matt
- Water-based emulsion paint with a modern, flat finish
- Thick formulation for an even and uniform coverage
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We recommend ordering a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up, so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
- Contains C(M)IT/MIT(3:1) and 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction.Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Number of coats||1|
|Recoat time||4 hours|