See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Dulux Polished pebble Matt Emulsion paint 5L
Litre capacity (L)
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers 13 m² per litre on average.
- Surface preparation:Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. Ensure all holes and cracks are filled using filler
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can
Features and Benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Dulux matt is a smooth and creamy emulsion paint for use on walls and ceilings
- Ideal for a modern, flat finish
- Chromalock technology adds value to the product
- The colour will not fade
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Litre capacity (L)||5L|
|Colour description||Polished pebble|
|Coverage||13 m² per litre|
|Drying time||2-4 hours|
|Touch dry time||2-4 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|
Brilliant light grey
CharliRicha - 5 days ago
Bought to decorate our box room. Covered really well, much better than other paints we have used. Lovely light grey colour that gives more dimension to the room without making it appear smaller. 2 coats and it was done. We used the Matt and covered over previously painted silk with ease.
SOPHIEB4156 - 1 year ago
Went on well and is a nice airy light grey. We put this on all 4 walls of a box room and it added depth to the room whilst keeping it fresh and airy
Modern light grey
Ty1 - 1 year ago
Really nice light grey colour, modern touch. Used all over the house to make it appear "bigger" using a light colour.
Macgriff - 1 year ago
Recently decorated a large feature wall in my lounge with this Dulux paint, its a lovely fresh on trend grey colour, keeps the room nice & light and isn't at all drab like some greys. Covered well. Very pleased, will use again in the dining room.
jacqie57 - 1 year ago
Have just decorated my bedroom with this paint and I am very happy with the finish, beautiful colour , easy to apply very light grey . My walls were originally white and this covered in 2 coats, I am a happy bunny