See more Paint
Dulux Trade Pure brilliant white Silk Emulsion paint, 10L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceilings
- Instructions for Use - Before surface preparation, read the health & safety information about old lead paints. For best colour consistency, purchase sufficient tinted paint for each job including touch-in at one time from the same source. Stir the paint thoroughly before use and apply with a brush, roller or spray. Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux trade vinyl matt (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint). The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux trade vinyl matt but on previously painted surfaces in good condition where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient. Do not use or store in extreme temperatures and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty, ask your stockist about recycling. If you have leftover paint, dispose it responsibly and consider donating it to the community repaint. Find out more at duluxtrade.co.uk/pp
Features and benefits
- Recommended for all types of rooms
- Control air pollutants by choosing products with lower solvent levels
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and C(M)IT/MIT(3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|