See more Paint
Dulux Trade White Super matt Emulsion paint, 5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 18 m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceilings
- Instructions for Use - Before surface preparation, read the health & safety information about old lead paints. Stir the paint thoroughly before use and apply with a brush, roller or spray. Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux trade supermatt (up to 1 part clean water to 3 parts paint). The normal finishing process is 2 coats of thinned Dulux trade supermatt (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint). Do not use or store in extreme temperatures and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty, it is advisable to ask the stockist about recycling. If you have leftover paint, dispose it responsibly or donate to the community repaint. Find out more at duluxtrade.co.uk/pp
Features and benefits
- Control air pollutants by choosing products with lower solvent levels
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and C(M)IT/MIT(3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|