See more Masonry paint
Dulux Weathershield All weather protection Concrete grey Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 10L
This exterior wall paint is formulated with unique 'Stay Clean' technology that protects against dirt and mould growth within the paint film for long-lasting colour and finish.
- For use on Brick, concrete, pebble-dash & render
- 15 years guarantee
- Apply 2 coats using a suitable brush or roller. Leave 4 hours between coats. If using more than 1 can, it is advisable to mix them together in a larger container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
- Ensure the surfaces to be painted are dry, clean from dirt and grease or flaking paint. Areas affected by mould, lichen or algae should be treated with weather shield multi-surface fungicidal. For best results, surfaces that remain powdery or chalky after preparation should be sealed with one coat of the appropriate dulux stabilising primer, this will provide a sound and stable substrate for painting. Any defects should be repaired using the appropriate polycell product. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead
Features and benefits
- Dirt resistant paint film provides long -lasting protection against dirt
- This paint contains a biocidal product for the preservation of the dry film
- Its quick drying formulation provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- Contains algicide and fungicide to protect the paint film from staining due to mould and fungal growth
- Being UV resistant, it provides long-lasting protection against flaking and peeling
- Rainproof - Quick drying formulation that provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- 15 year guarantee, all weather protection
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
Nowhere near the correct colour
Reece666 - 4 months ago
As asked here's the colour after 2 litres of black added to it
Fantastic Masonry paint!!
redsnapper1983 - 5 months ago
Seeing as how grey seemed the "in" colour this year, I decided to that I wanted my house painted grey.
After a few weeks on deciding what shade of grey, Dulux Concrete Grey was my colour!!
I must admit that it has dried a very slight lighter grey than what is shown on the tub but I am still so very pleased with the results.
I bought 4 tubs to paint my 4 bedroomed home, the coverage is amazing!!
My husband and a good family friend painted the rear and half of the gable end of my home with 1 tub. This paint is very generous and applies so easy even I have helped out!
The way things are going, we will possibly use 1/1.5 tubs to finish off the full house.
I will have plenty left over to paint my back garden concrete fence panels.
If you are looking for a lovely shade of grey paint, I 100% recommend this paint all day long!!
Nowhere near the colour shown in photo
Anonymous - 6 months ago
The paint is great but it's absolutely nowhere near the colour it's supposed to be.
Bought a 10 litre tub and have ended up mixing at least 2 litres of black with it and it's still not as dark as the supposed colour
Masonry magic xx
Gazzaroo - 1 year ago
We decided to tackle our outside walls and harlin and it have to say this product is absolutely amazing to work with and go on xx and is great to protect the house from the elements of God knows what weather conditions and makes the house look alot newer and smarter xx love love love and amazing offer in the b and q xx
Kat1995 - 1 year ago
Went on well and finished result looks very good. Would recommend