See more Masonry Paint
Dulux Weathershield All weather protection Concrete grey Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 10L
Our stores do not stock this product
This exterior wall paint is formulated with unique 'Stay Clean' technology that protects against dirt and mould growth within the paint film for long-lasting colour and finish.
- For use on Brick, concrete, pebble-dash & render
- 15 years guarantee
- Apply 2 coats using a suitable brush or roller. Leave 4 hours between coats. If using more than 1 can, it is advisable to mix them together in a larger container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
- Ensure the surfaces to be painted are dry, clean from dirt, grease or flaking paint. Areas affected by mould, lichen or algae should be treated with Weathershield Multi-Surface Fungicidal. For best results, surfaces that remain powdery or chalky after preparation should be sealed with one coat of the appropriate Dulux Stabilising Primer, this will provide a sound and stable substrate for painting. Any defects should be repaired using the appropriate Polycell product. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
Features and benefits
- Dirt resistant paint film provides long -lasting protection against dirt
- This paint contains a biocidal product for the preservation of the dry film
- Its quick drying formulation provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- Contains algicide and fungicide to protect the paint film from staining due to mould and fungal growth
- Being UV resistant, it provides long-lasting protection against flaking and peeling
- Rainproof - Quick drying formulation that provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- 15 year guarantee, all weather protection
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
Masonry magic xx
Gazzaroo - 7 months ago
We decided to tackle our outside walls and harlin and it have to say this product is absolutely amazing to work with and go on xx and is great to protect the house from the elements of God knows what weather conditions and makes the house look alot newer and smarter xx love love love and amazing offer in the b and q xx
Kat1995 - 11 months ago
Went on well and finished result looks very good. Would recommend
Ramasasc - 1 year ago
Concrete Grey - really good finish, goes a long way, BUT definitely nothing like the colour on the tin and NOWHERE near as dark as the B & Q cards above the containers in the aisle. It has a powder blue hue in bright daylight, this being on a newly rendered wall. Dulux do a colour promise, dependant upon certain evidence being provided (lost receipt - my fault!). I've now purchased an alternative 'Hudson' from B & Q to try and if that's much the same then I give up!