See more Masonry Paint
Dulux Weathershield County cream Textured Matt Masonry paint, 5L
Our stores do not stock this product
This exterior wall paint is formulated with ceramic beads to hide surface imperfections and its unique 'Stay Clean' technology protects against dirt and mould growth within the paint film for long lasting colour and finish
- For use on Brick, concrete, pebble-dash & render
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: 15 years
- Apply 2 coats using a suitable brush or roller. Leave 4 hours between coats. If using more than 1 can, it is advisable to mix them together in a larger container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
- Ensure the surfaces to be painted are dry, clean from dirt, grease or flaking paint. Areas affected by mould, lichen or algae should be treated with Weathershield Multi-Surface Fungicidal. For best results, surfaces that remain powdery or chalky after preparation should be sealed with one coat of the appropriate Dulux Stabilising Primer, this will provide a sound and stable substrate for painting. Any defects should be repaired using the appropriate Polycell product. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
Features and benefits
- This paint contains a biocidal product for the preservation of the dry film
- Being UV resistant, it provides long-lasting protection against flaking and peeling
- Rainproof - Quick drying formulation that provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- 15 year guarantee, all weather protection
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|