See more Paint
Dulux Weathershield Green glade Satinwood Exterior Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This Green glade paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting satin finish on exterior doors & windows. Simply apply with a brush and leave for to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers 18m² per litre on average.
- Ensure surfaces to be painted are clean and dry with no dirt, grease or flaking paint. Sand down the surface to remove any sheen. Areas affected by mould, algae, fungi or lichen should be treated with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Prepare bare wood with Weathershield Exterior Preservative Primer+ (BP), wiping off any excess and Dulux Exterior Undercoat prior to use. Prepare bare metal surfaces with Dulux Primer & Undercoat for Multi Surfaces. Surface defects should be repaired using the appropriate Polycell product.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use to ensure the paint is completely mixed. Apply 1 or 2 coats with a brush. Tip: It is advisable to only use light colours on south facing resinous wood. Apply only in dry conditions, above 10°C and when bad weather is not forecast.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Quick dry and water based paint that can be used on exterior wood, metal and uPVC
- 11 year weather protection
- Mould resistant film to minimise staining and flexible to prevent cracking
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Recoat time||6 hours|