See more Heat Guns
Earlex 1500W 240V Heat gun HG1500
Our stores do not stock this product
This heat gun from Earlex is ideal for bending plastic pipes, lifting vinyl tiles, defrosting pipework, soldering, heat shrinking, drying and lighting barbecues.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Accessories included - 2 nozzle attachments, wide mouth nozzle for general use & a cone nozzle for concentrating heat
Features and benefits
This lightweight (800g) heat gun is simple and effective to use making it ideal for first time users. Featuring two temperature settings for a variety of tasks, the low heat setting is ideal for welding and bending plastic, as well as heat shrinking whilst the high setting is ideal for paint stripping, defrosting pipes, removing vinyl floor tiles, soldering and even lighting barbecues.
- Precise and controlled heat application with two heat settings of 330°c and 510°c
- Removes paint and varnish from a wide variety of surfaces
- 2 nozzle attachments, wide mouth nozzle for general use and a cone nozzle for concentrating heat
- Temperature overload function which shuts down unit automatically for additional safety
|Temperature controlled||2 heat settings|
|Operating temperature||330-510 °C|
|Cable length (mm)||2250mm|
Does the job
Mattouli - 3 months ago
Strange seeing bad reviews, I’ve got two of these (speeds up the process, as my wife could have a go too!). Don’t know how it compares as it’s the only one I’ve ever had...
But has been great so far, had around six months and no problems so far...
Junk - DON'T BUY
dkopfjewipf - 1 year ago
I also bought one about 18 months ago. The heat has been intermittent for a while, and now the fan has died too!
Dutchcloggie - 2 years ago
Bought this last year and used it then to doy stairs. After about a day it only worked on one of the two settings and now it just blows lukewarm air. Not worth the money.
JMR1960 - 2 years ago
Bought this in April 2016. Used twice. Now literally generates less heat than a standard hairdryer. Waste of money