See more Roof tiles
Roof tile (L)0.45m (W)320mm, Pack of 34
Currently unavailableThis item is not available at this time.
- Compatible with Ideal for pitches as low as 10 degrees
- 50 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
- Designed to withstand winds of 110mph. Un-breakable - Class 4 impact rating
- Easy to install even with velux windows or solar panels
- The slate is flexible and can be used for ridges, valleys and caps
- Slates are fitted straight onto plyboard or OSB, no roof battens are required. Use a standard breathable underlay and nail down tiles in two places using the relevant size copper, stainless steel or hot-dipped galvanised nails: it’s that easy
- No need for custom-made accessories because every slate can be cut and set to any angle or size you need
- Each tile measures 450 x 320 x 230mm
|Material||Recycled & recyclable plastic|
Big Al53 - 5 years ago
Bought this product to do a low pitched roof. Excellent product dead easy to use. Particularly like the ease of cutting
Anonymous - 5 years ago
Superb tiles. Doddle to fit and look much better than anticipated. While natural slate is still superior in looks, I think these tiles are better in pretty much every other way.
Great looking roof tiles
RHunter - 5 years ago
Slates look really good, easy to work with and the delivery service was excellent.
ChezzRose - 5 years ago
We used this product on a Garden Room and it was so easy to install, an amazing product.