See more Block paving
Ecobase Porous Pavers - Paths, Drives, Garden Paths, Car Parking, Footpaths - Black - recycled plastics - 10-pack - covers 2.5m2
Sold & shipped by Swift Foundations Ltd
Ecobase Porous Pavers are an environmental-friendly and sustainable alternative to hard paving such as concrete, paving flags or paving blocks. Made from tough 100% recycled plastics, each paver is capable of supporting over 60 tonnes and connects to adjacent pavers by means of integral self-fastening connectors. Being lightweight, the pavers are easy to lay and once down can be filled with aggregate, gravel, soil and grass seed or mulch. The honeycomb structure of Porous Pavers reduces puddling and encourages rainwater to drain away helping to avoid urban flooding, and to meet SUDS requirements.
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
Ecobase Porous Pavers create a free-draining, SUDS-friendly driveway or garden path without using concrete, asphalt, flag stones or block paving.
- Rainwater drains through the cavities, reducing the risk of puddling and flooding - helps meet SUDS requirements
- 500 x 500 x 40mm tall pavers supplied with a sheet of weed-resistant membrane to go underneath
- Use under cars, vans, lightweight trucks, trailers, caravans, wheel chairs, bicycles, animals and pedestrians
- The honeycomb cavities in the pavers can be filled with gravel, aggregates, wood chippings, mulch or soil to create an attractive free-draining driveway or path
- Suitable for use as garden paths, footpaths, driveways and car parking areas
- Made from 100% recycled UK sourced post-consumer waste, diverted from landfill
- The pavers are lightweight, easy to lay and interlock with self-fastening connectors on all four sides.
- Rot proof and chemically inert - no maintenance needed - can be trimmed with a hacksaw