See more Sheds
Empire 3000 Pent 9x7 pressure treated tongue and groove wooden garden shed door right side panel (9' x 7' / 9ft x 7ft) (9x7)
Sold & shipped by Empire Sheds
Empire Sheds manufacture and supply high quality pressure treated and dip treated garden sheds and garden buildings. We manufacture all of our Garden Buildings on site at our modern manufacturing unit based in the West Midlands. Our Sheds and other garden products are supplied flat-packed with all the necessary parts and fixings required for assembly. Our Garden Buildings include Garden Sheds, Garden Storage, Bike Sheds and Log Stores. We offer a huge range of sizes and designs to meet every customer's needs. This garden shed is built using quality tanalised pressure treated 12mm tongue and groove shiplap. The shiplap provides the extra protection and build quality that sub-standard over lap cladding can't. The framing of the shed is 28x44 mm rounded and planed timber, which is far more sturdy and robust than most sheds. Each panel of the shed is fully framed and the shiplap cladding is double nailed for extra rigidity. The roof and floor are made from 11mm sheet material. This board provides good strength, is moisture resistant and won't split. The floor is held off the ground with solid 28x38mm timber bearers, which provide a solid base. And the roof is waterproofed with 25kg green mineral felt. The door provides good width for ease of access for larger items and is also built from same great quality 12mm shiplap and 28x44mm planed timber. The door is fastened with a turn button. All our sheds and garden buildings are simple to construct and come with full and easy to read instructions and all the fixtures and fittings required.
- Assembly required
- Fittings & fixings included
- Floor included
Features and benefits
- Long Lasting-Pressure treated timber is guaranteed to last for many years to come, you have no need to replace this wood frequently, due to its strength and resistance to fungal decay and insect damage. Save forest resources- Pressure-treated wood is natural, environmentally friendly, and safe; because of its longevity, there is reduced strain on the forest as there is less need for deforestation. Economical- Compare to pressure-treated wood with other traditional redwood, pressure-treated wood price is more affordability, especially for those who have a tight budget. Low-Maintenance-Pressure treated wood is impervious to pests, termites, and water, which makes the wood resistant to rot and water damage, therefore requires less maintenance.
- Tongue and groove means that each board has a tongue at the top and a groove at the bottom. This tongue and groove allow each board to be locked into the board directly above and below. Due to this interlocking action, our sheds last much longer and are far stronger than an overlap shed. Our cladding also comprises a feature known as shiplap. Shiplap cladding has the additional feature of a small profile at the top of each board. This allows water to run off the shed more quickly reducing the risk of water ingress.
- We use 28x44mm timber which has all 4 corners rounded and planed which provides a smooth, splinter-free professional finish to the interior of the shed. Once the panels are screwed and joined together this creates heavy-duty framing.
- This garden building is supplied with a 20kg waterproof roofing felt. The felt is both durable and won't tear or ripple easily. The roofing felt is easy to fit, simply roll it on and tack it down.
|Number of doors||1|
|Base included||Base not included|
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Timber use class||Use class 3|