See more Routers
Erbauer 2100W 220-240V Corded Router ER2100
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Parallel guide, spanner, dust adapter, centring pin with ring screw, 2x guide bushes (30mm and 16mm), 3x collets (1/2", 1/4" and 3/8"), 3x router bits (straight/point/around), router mat and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Powerful router with pre-set plunge depth stop and fine depth adjustment for easy, precise cutting and shaping of different materials. Includes parallel guide, spanner, dust adapter, centring pin with ring screw, 2x guide bushes (30mm and 16mm), 3x collets (1/2", 1/4" and 3/8"), 4x router bits (2x straight/point/around) and router mat. Supplied with carry case
- Powerful router with pre-set plunge depth stop and fine depth adjustment for easy, precise cutting and shaping of different materials.
- Spindle lock button for quick and easy blade change.
- Soft start ensures safer and reliable control .
- Variable speed for optimal performance in different applications.
- Vacuum port to keep your work area free of dust.
- Adjustable depth stop ruler for precise drilling depth. Prevents you from drilling deeper than you need to go.
- Fine depth adjustment for greater control of routing depth
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Maximum plunge stroke||60mm|
|No load speed||28000|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
MarkoClegg12345 - 3 months ago
Worst Router ... unless accuracy means nothing to you then fine
Noskillsjoe - 10 months ago
Bought it to cut new worktop I was fitting. Worked fine. Just make sure you buy good quality cutting bits as the ones that come with it are not that good.
Not fit for purpose
When I have to share - 1 year ago
Bought this specifically for power and 1/2 to fit solid worktops - could have been a huge costly mistake with x3 £300 a piece solid oak!
Main problem is the in shaft - it has nearly 2mm of play from tip of cutter to spindle. This renders precision cuts impossible.
Plunge also rubbish, more play and the internal sleeve catches halfway through the plunge. So with the shaft play - expect even worse cutting.
Final awful design is the dust extractor - not the best for purpose and it is NOT screwed in but fitted via small clips.. so, imagine the scare I had when it unclipped halfway through a test cut and the cutter churned and spat pieces of it at you!!
Genuinely look at alternatives - mine went straight back!!
shaz02 - 1 year ago
Very good for the purpose it was purchased for. I have limited DIY skills and found it very easy to use.
Frankyboob - 1 year ago
Bought 2 weeks ago, had to take first one back and exchange as it had a wrong collar fitted and the bits wouldn’t fit. Started using the new one last weekend and after changing the bit a few times the spindle lock has bent so its difficult to hold it in to undo the nut. Give it a few more uses and it will be impossible. Also the fine adjustment is a great idea, but, it doesn’t work. You set it to the depth you need then start using it, the vibration from the machine causes it to adjust itself and the depth changes as you go.