See more Multi tools & hobby tools
Erbauer 220-240V 300W Corded Multi tool EMT300-QC
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 9x sanding sheets, wood plunge cutting blade, metal plunge cutting blade, segment blade, scraper, hex Key, plastic box for accessories, adaptor for branded blade, sanding base and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- This multi tool is suitable for use with metal or wood applications and features an overcurrent protection and a dust seal to protect the tool against dust and debris
- Ideal for a variety of tasks such as sawing, sanding and cutting
- Variable speed allows use for a variety of tasks and improved control
- Quick and easy tool-free accessory change
- Built-in LED work light improves visibility in poor light condition
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Grip type||Over moulded|
|No load speed||11000-20000opm|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Standard||EN 62841-1:2015, EN 62841-2-4:2014|
|Work light||LED work light|
Jackson25 - 1 month ago
Bought this to cut the bottoms off door frames whilst laying laminate flooring. Perfect cut and did the job. Only downside, is the sander is not great at sanding but ok for a small job.
Highly recommend this product
Tooky - 2 months ago
I've just got this multi tool to sand down my stairs doing a grand job so far.
Beck40 - 3 months ago
My husband bought this tool as he had seen a friend with it, great tool provides the ability to deal with diy that other tools can't!
Just get one
Hot tub repair - 4 months ago
I am working on repairing the wood [cedar] cladding on a hot tub which after 15 years has developed some areas of wood rot. Without the multi tool the job would be impossible. The multi tool has allowed me to cut away the damaged sections and carefully get down to the "good" wood.
I bought the Erbauer after testing it out. The reasons are.
It is well made. I have the mini saw from the same company and was impressed by the build and robustness.
Easy no-tool change of blades. This is a big yes.
4 metres of electrical cable.
Good balance which means less fatigue.
A clearly visible speed dial. Other brands "hide" the dial on the side and they are more difficult to alter.
A sturdy container that should last years.
And the light at the front to see in the dark spaces.
There are projects that I now wish I had this then...sigh...
Really useful and comes with lots of tools
Onlyjonny - 4 months ago
Bought this after my electrician leant me their's and haven't looked back. Makes life so much easier. It's easy to use and change tools. Has a number of tools included (which saves a lot in buying them separately). So far have cut skirting board, laminate, plasterboard and expanding foam and have sanded plaster and wood. Very pleased with the results.