See more Random orbit sanders
Erbauer 400W 220-240V Corded Random orbit sander ERO400
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 3x sanding sheets, vacuum adaptor, dust box, cyclone box and instruction manual
- Comes with - 3x sanding sheets, vacuum adaptor, dust box, cyclone box & instruction manual
Features and benefits
Corded sander supplied with three sanding sheets, carry bag and cyclonic dust box
- Anti-vibration technology for improved comfort and control.
- Has cyclonic dust collection system for capturing and removing dust from air and work areas
- Hook and loop system for quick and easy sand paper change.
- Rubber over mould handle grip for comfort and control
- A vacuum port and adaptor to keeps your work area free of dust.
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|No load speed||14000opm|
|Paper fastening type||Hook & loop|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
Second one bought and broke after two months
Jenh1198 - 22 days ago
Second one I’ve bought both have stopped working after two months will never buy again
Good sander for the price
McGaCo - 1 month ago
Great value for the price. Fits perfectly into a dust extractor and does a decent job of sanding across all grades from 40 grit surface removal to 500 grit smoothing - recommended for DIY use
Good for DIY use
Kip86 - 2 months ago
Good range of speed. Makes light work of most jobs. Bit in the loud side but not really an issue.
Bad buy product.
Norbert52 - 5 months ago
This initially provides great sanding quality but this does not last. The discs cease to adhere to the sander after a few minutes. There is little to no wear or filling of the paper but to all intents and purposes it is wasted. At the rate the discs are used this would be an extremely costly buy. Avoid and use a sander where the paper is clipped on.
not a long term sander
Sandingjim - 9 months ago
worked great for three months, great speed variation, easy to use and great at sanding, and then out of no where one morning it sparked, and started smoking heavily. cleaned it and left to cool in case of dust, did the same thing and i wasn’t on the max setting, very disappointed