See more Drilling sets
Erbauer 50 piece Mixed Drill bit Set
This Erbauer mixed drill bit set comes with 50 pieces and can be used with wood, metal, plastic, brick and concrete block.
- Includes - 11x HSS drill bits (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6 and 6.5mm) 6x masonry drills (4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10mm), 6x wood drill bits (4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10mm), 2x flat wood (13 and 16mm), 20x 25mm driver bits (PH1, 4xPH2, PH3, SL5.5, SL6.5, PZ1, 6xPZ2, PZ3, T20, T25, 2xT30), 1x countersink, 1x 60mm bit holder, 1x diameter gauge, 2x screw starters and plastic carry case
- Suitable for - Brick, concrete block, metal, plastic & wood
Features and benefits
- High specification mixed drilling set for high performance drilling applications
- Carbide tip minimizes wear and increases durability. 135 degree split point tip for metal drills and recommended for cooler operations and stay sharper for long
- Easy to use. Hard case provides secured storage and organization
- Magnetic universal holder for fast bit changes and a reliable screw hold in the bit. 6542 fully ground titanium metal drills, 40Cr with YG8 automatic welding masonry drills. Straight shank
|Colour||Black & blue|
|Metric or imperial||Metric|
Really surprised by the reviews!
Seany85 - Yesterday
Came on to see if this set was still stocked as I wanted another after I’ve slowly lost bits over time… but this set has been great, especially for the money. Over three years It’s built several fences, fitted out two bedrooms, demolished an entire garage and leanto, tonnes of little garden lockdown projects like planters and raised beds and all the little jobs round the house. Haven’t needed another set at all, nothing broken, bits only just starting to round off years later. Maybe I just lucked out or they’ve changed their material since I bought?
Buy cheap, buy twice
PeteW17 - 1 year ago
One of the bits snapped during the first hole into a shed door. Not particularly strenuous for any drill bit.
paddycalla - 1 year ago
Brad point bits are all bent - can't use the 4mm at all. Also very difficult to get bits out of the pack. Going back today.
Chrisjpainter - 1 year ago
The bit holder came bent, the 3mm bit snapped in pinea nd they're a pain in the neck to get out of the slots . Not great for less than a month's use.
Matthew5 - 1 year ago
What looks like a good set is not good quality. The masonry drill bits wore very quickly, even breaking off when not even drilled first hole. Would not recommend. Worth paying more for a better quality set.