See more Jigsaws
Erbauer 710 W 220-240V Pendulum Jigsaw EJS710
Our stores do not stock this product
- Maximum cutting depth of 120mm in wood and 10mm in metal
- 0-45° bevel cutting angle
- Variable speed
- Tool free blade change
- Dust extraction facility
- Comes with - 2x wood blades, metal blade, hex key, parallel guide with locking knobs & vacuum adaptor
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to Get it Done.
- Single pendulum jigsaw from Erbauer features an aluminium base and rubber handle.
- Quick tool-free blade change and bevel adjustment
- Built-in blower function keeps cut line clear of sawdust.
- Vacuum port and adaptor to keep your work area free of dust.
- LED light illuminates work area for precise drilling .
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||120mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity steel||10mm|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Blade change||Tool free blade change|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
Jaffa 01 - 4 months ago
I've had a few good named jigs at double the price, decided to opt for this great surprise needed to cut some floor boards it ate through them...Excellent piece of kit
not the best
Anonymous - 7 months ago
I invested in this because i was cutting expensive laminate floor didn't buy the cheapest,thought spend a bit more and it will be worth it, first one the blades wouldn't eject properly so got and exchange next day, then the next one the blade spindle was twisting so by the time you got to the end of a cut you were 40 degrees off centre to keep straight. Shocking quality really so got a credit note and bought the skil one much better