See more Angle Grinders
Erbauer 900W 240V 115mm Angle grinder EAG900-115
Our stores do not stock this product
- No load speed: 12000 rpm
- Takes 115mm diameter x 22.2 mm bore cutting discs
- Spindle fitting: M14
- Supplied with a 3000mm cable, 3 position auxiliary handle
- Comes with - Spanner, anti-vibration auxiliary handle, 2 in 1 guard & instruction manual
Features and Benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- Compact design angle grinder.
- Soft start and overload protection ensures safer and reliable control.
- Tool-free guard adjustment ensures easy and fast guard change.
- Anti-vibration auxiliary handle reduces vibration, providing increased comfort and control
- Soft grip for comfortable use.
- Features a 2 in 1 guard.
|No load speed||12000 rpm|
|Disc bore||22.2 mm|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Cable length (mm)||3000mm|
|Carry case||Carry case|
Switch awkward, very tight
M2sq - 28 days ago
I got this for small work on riven blocks. Good grief it is incredibly noisy.! Switch is incredibly hard to lock on making safety difficult. The Safe guard also was not easy to fit and there was movement in the cutting disc once all assembled. Now I'm prepared to accept I'm novice on grinders and the instructions are useless as assistance for me. I'm returning for another model.
Anonymous - 4 months ago
It is well made and it works well done the job, comes with a case and is good quility. the switch on mine is a bit tight.