See more Detail Sanders
Erbauer Corded 160W 220-240V Detail sander EDLS160
Our stores do not stock this product
- No load speed: 13000 opm
- Supplied with a 3m cable, Dust extraction facility available to help keep workspaces clean and 3x hook & loop tape sanding papers, 3x finger pad sander papers, finger pad, dust box, vacuum adaptor and instruction manual
- Comes with - 3x hook & loop tape sanding papers, 3x finger pad sander papers, finger pad, dust box, vacuum adaptor and instruction manual
Features and benefits
Powerful, variable speed scroll saw ideal for model making and handicraft. Suitable for precise or intricate cuts in wood, plastic and metal. Work light for clear visibility and dust blower keeps workpiece clear of dust and shavings. Accepts pinned blades. Supplied with blade
- This powerful, variable speed scroll saw is ideal for model making and handicraft. Suitable for precise or intricate cuts in wood, plastic and metal.
- Ideal for small surfaces and detail corner sanding.
- Anti-vibration technology for improved comfort and control.
- Transparent dust box with micro-filter efficiently picks up dust to keep the work area clean.
- Extendable sanding finger for sanding in hard-to-reach areas.
- Hook and loop system for quick and easy sheet change.
- Dust sealed switch.
|Orbit speed (no load)||13000 opm|
|Speed control||Fixed speed|
|Sanding plate length||147mm|
|Sanding plate width||100mm|
|Handle type||Over moulded|
|Switch type||On/Off switch|
|Sanding sheet attachment||Hook and loop|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility available|
|Cable length (m)||3m|
Pads don’t stick
Anonymous - 14 days ago
Purchased only yesterday to sand a wooden door and after one pad was used the spares wouldn’t stick. Really dreadful. It is also difficult to hold as there isn’t a handle. So my advice is don’t buy this product ax you will only end up taking it back.
Basbonus - 1 month ago
It did a perfectly decent job sanding, however....
The only thing connecting the plate to the motor is a piece of rubber about the size of a match head. Within a fortnight of (quite a lot of) DIY this broke.
There are no spares for this product. Had to throw away a perfectly decent machine because of a piece of rubber which must cost about 5p.
This product AGAIN is NOT fit for purpose!
TonyP74 - 1 month ago
I purchased one of these and it failed after 3 light uses. B&Q kindly replaced it without a quibble. I have the replacement twice and this has now broken too! Erbauer I want my money back!!!
Pads fall off!
samsam123 - 1 month ago
I just bought this and within 2 uses the pad is just falling off. Can't find where to buy spares!
Scotchy - 6 months ago
The bearing at the end of the motor that makes the pad vibrate keeps seizing due to dust its easy to remove the bearing and free off put will seize again after a few minutes use
Also the pads keep falling off unless used on a flat surface long before the pad is worn out
I think one star is being generous.