See more Random Orbit Sanders
Erbauer Corded 400W 220-240V Random orbit sander ERO400
Our stores do not stock this product
- 5000-14000 opm (orbits per minute) with 2.5mm orbit diameter and Variable speed to produce a smooth, fine finish
- Supplied with a 3m cable, Dust extraction port
- Comes with - 3x sanding sheets, vacuum adaptor, dust box, cyclone box & instruction manual
Features and Benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- Anti-vibration technology for improved comfort and control.
- Has cyclonic dust collection system for capturing and removing dust from air and work areas
- Hook and loop system for quick and easy sand paper change.
- Rubber over mould handle grip for comfort and control
- A vacuum port and adaptor to keeps your work area free of dust.
|Orbit speed (no load)||5000-14000 opm|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Rocker switch|
|Sanding sheet attachment||Hook & loop|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction port|
|Cable length (m)||3m|
Sween13 - 2 months ago
Got this last month as I've been looking at orbital sanders and for the price great value for money, it hasn't replaced my old b&d sheet sander but is awesome to use very easy to use. The only downside to this style of sander is having to buy lots of sanding pads which don't nessiceraly last very long and can get expensive but all in all I really like this.