See more Electric lawnmowers
Erbauer ELM18-Li Cordless 36V Lawnmower
- Cutting width - 460mm
Features and benefits
This cordless mower is ideal for large gardens and comes with a folding handle for easy storage.
- 2 X 18V Erbauer EXT Batteries and Multiport Charger included (60 minute charge time)
- Keep Cool technology - regulates the heat of the battery to prevent the cells from overheating and delivers up to 25% longer runtime and a 100% longer lifetime.
- The tool use brushless motor technology which means that the motor can adjust its power level according to the demands of the task. It also makes it quieter, more compact, lighter, and enables it to deliver up to 40% more power.
- 6 cutting heights available from 25 – 75mm
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Battery charge time||1h|
|Handle type||Foldable handle|
Excellent Lawn Mower
cybermonday cheater - 3 days ago
Top end of pricing but Easy to assemble, just need to assemble 2 handle parts. Cuts well, even thicker longer grass. easy to manouver, well made and good design. 5 cutting heights for longer grass. good sized grass collection box and good blade width. Handle folds down well for easy storage. Only complaint the cutting height adjuster lever sticks out quite far and gets caught on overhanging plant and branches but not that much of an issue.
As good as a petrol mower
RWDIY - 11 days ago
Brilliant bit of kit can't believe how long the batteries go for and really is a great cut very happy with it
Powerful and great batteries
lovethemower - 12 days ago
Copes well with our 10 X 35m lawn which is very uneven. The batteries last almost two full cuts and even if you need to charge them it's pretty quick. The mulching tool is really good too, you can't see the cuttings on the lawn afterwards and there's no faff with disposing of them.
Easy to build, light and powerful.
Brido71 - 24 days ago
Just bought this and can say I’m really impressed. Changed from a Mountfield petrol mower which was on its last legs (12 yrs old) and what a difference.
It’s was very easy to assemble. The dual battery charger has some weight to it but charges the battery to 100% pretty quickly (40 mins from straight out the box). Cut my 250m2 lawn twice and not even a dent on the battery.
It’s maybe a bit pricier than others but I think it will be worth it.
Good mower with some flaws
PaulMid - 1 month ago
I have in the past has a petrol mower, then moved to a corded electric mower. This is my first battery operated mower.
The good points are
1. very light to move around
2. a fairly wide cutting area
3. very quiet
4. without the cable the mower is very easy to manoeuvre
5. The batteries last a long time (unit has been used 3 times) - they will handle a large garden - what took me 40 mins to mow now take 20-30 minutes.
The not so good points are
1. I am just under 6 foot tall. The height of the bar used to propel the mower is a few inches shorter than I would have liked with no option to adjust the angle or extend the bar. This leaves with me a slight back ache after mowing the lawn due to the awkward stance i take.
2. The cut depth is not great, I run this on the lowest cut possible which is about equal to almost the highest cut depth of my previous mower
If I were to request any changes -
1. make the angle of the mover arm (that you hold on to) adjustable in angle so you can adjust the height.
2. make the cut depth deeper