See more Combi Drills
Erbauer EXT 18V 4Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill 1 battery ECD18-Li-2
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
This compact and lightweight product is ideal for hard-to-reach areas. Equipped with a brushless motor for more power, higher torque, longer life time and revolutionary runtime performance. Tool compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers.
- This compact and lightweight product is ideal for hard-to-reach areas.
- Equipped with a brushless motor for more power, higher torque, longer life time and revolutionary runtime performance.
- Part of the EXT one battery system. One battery runs multiple tools, giving you the power and flexibility to GET IT DONE. Grow your collection by adding bare tools and batteries as you go.
- Keep Cool battery technology actively manages temperature, keeping cells cool so they do not overheat: giving more power, longer runtime and battery life. Erbauer 4.0Ah keep cool battery delivers 25% more runtime than a standard Erbauer battery without keep cool.
- Battery charges to 100% in 50mins.
- 3-in-1 multi-function ensures quick and easy mode change between hammer, drill and screwdriver.
- 13mm keyless metal chuck for one handed bit change and auto spindle lock for ease. Allows fitting of large, heavier duty size bits.
- Trigger activated LED light illuminates work area for precise drilling.
- Convenient belt clip for easy carrying.
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Maximum chuck capacity||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||35mm|
|No load speed||0-480 / 0-1700 rpm|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Number of gears||2|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Work light||LED work light|
Chuck stopped functioning
Garethbr - 7 days ago
I read some other reviews about problems with the chuck, but I thought they were probably from heavy handed trades people. I was wrong. I'm not very strong and unable to put much force on the drill, but within a month of very light use the chuck has started to malfunction. Fortunately B&Q are always good with refunds so I got my money back and bought a proper brand. Don't forget that Erbauer is just B&Q's own brand. I've had a lucky escape.
Melanie76 - 2 months ago
After a lot of research I brought this drill as I wanted a reasonable priced cordless that would go through masonery. The hammer action is really good, easily goes though my walls, and they are tough. Great battery life. Really well made, solid.
guy19 - 3 months ago
Bought this as had an old cordless unit that did not have much power at all and a weak battery. Checked out in the store the various units with the display showing the maximum torque for each unit. This seemed the best balance of power and battery life and comes in a decent carry case.
Only niggle is the direction toggle seems to be the reverse of other units, so set it to unscrew initially. Not used it enough to rate battery life yet, that will change soon, or to rate for masonary drilling but I have a mains drill for that if needed.
davieme - 3 months ago
Brilliant to work with used it all day putting up fencing six holes drilled into wall with ease and put on rails with screws and 65 slats battery was still going strong
Don’t do it!
RobbieK - 3 months ago
I bought this with high hopes after reading a lot of reviews from several sites. First drill came with an intermittent fault where it would not always work when you pulled the trigger. It got worse and worse so replaced it after a month. After 5 weeks the replacement has now has lost drive on the low speed. I’m a keen DIY’er not a trades person so it’s not that it has been over used. Will go back to either Dewalt or Makita, will now avoid any Erbauer product. Also the ergonomics are bad, I constantly kept changing the drill direction when pulling the trigger, found it cumbersome and uncomfortable to use.