See more Combi Drills
Erbauer EXT Cordless 18V 4Ah Lithium-ion Brushless Combi drill 1 battery ECD18-Li-2
Our stores do not stock this product
- Comes with - Belt clip, 4.0Ah Li-ion battery, battery charger and instruction manual
- No load speed: 0-480 / 0-1700 rpm
- Torque settings: 17+1+1
- 2 drill functions; Drill & hammer drill
- 2 speed variable speed gearbox
Features and benefits
This compact and lightweight product is ideal for hard-to-reach areas. Equipped with a brushless motor for more power, higher torque, longer life time and revolutionary runtime performance. Tool compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers.
- This compact and lightweight product is ideal for hard-to-reach areas.
- Equipped with a brushless motor for more power, higher torque, longer life time and revolutionary runtime performance.
- Part of the EXT one battery system. One battery runs multiple tools, giving you the power and flexibility to GET IT DONE. Grow your collection by adding bare tools and batteries as you go.
- Keep Cool battery technology actively manages temperature, keeping cells cool so they do not overheat: giving more power, longer runtime and battery life. Erbauer 4.0Ah keep cool battery delivers 25% more runtime than a standard Erbauer battery without keep cool.
- Battery charges to 100% in 50mins.
- 3-in-1 multi-function ensures quick and easy mode change between hammer, drill and screwdriver.
- 13mm keyless metal chuck for one handed bit change and auto spindle lock for ease. Allows fitting of large, heavier duty size bits.
- Trigger activated LED light illuminates work area for precise drilling.
- Convenient belt clip for easy carrying.
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Number of batteries||1 battery|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|Charge time||50 minute|
|No load speed||0-480 / 0-1700 rpm|
|Blows per minute||0-6400 / 0-24,000 bpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||13mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||10mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||35mm|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
D1nk - 12 days ago
Thoroughly impressed! Feels good in the hand. Battery charged super quick. Used it on and off all day, and the battery is still going!!! comes in super robust box, like they all used to many years ago. The box clips have metal latches
Really wanted to like it, but no joy
Chrisjpainter - 23 days ago
I really wanted this to go well. On paper it looked great. brushless motor, metal chuck and a clunking 4ah battery to go with it. I thought this would be a great replacement for my Bosch, but it was not to be. Before its second charge the chuck started to jam and make a hideous grinding noise when I tried to tighten bits in (both manually and on the trigger). I thought at first it might have been something stuck, as it stopped doing it after a bit, but then it did it again and again. Hoping this would be just an unlucky one (after all every company has a wrong'un from time to time), I went for an exchange (B&Q happy to do so). Second time out and the grinding chuck's back - sometimes. Oh and one of the drill bits in the multibuy was bent, as was the bit holder. I was prepared to live with that, but as the whole lot's going back (again) I think it's time to give Erbauer a wide berth. Such a shame.
Quality: 1 star
Value for money would be 5 - if it worked. It doesn't, so 1 star.
Ease of Use: 5 star
So far so good
Ferretfuzz - 25 days ago
Just opened the package and following instructions, popped the battery on to charge. It is making a noise, not loud, sounds like a mini ventilator- is this normal? Anyone else experience this?
So far so good
Ferretfuzz - 25 days ago
It's arrived ok, all bits in box, following instructions I have popped the battery on to charge and the charger is making a noise. Not loud, sounds like a little mini ventilator- is this normal? Is it meant to make a noise?
Jordan000000 - 2 months ago
I bought this drill to replace an older, cheap, drill that had given up the ghost. This drill is miles apart from the one it replaced. Even driving screws is a breeze, which was always more pain than it was worth with the previous drill. It manages to deliver the torque without putting much strain on your wrist. Don't even realise how hard some of the screws would have been to drive until you try doing one with a manual screwdriver! Overall very impressed and wish I'd bought it sooner.