See more Combi Drills
Erbauer EXT Cordless 18V 5Ah Lithium-ion Brushless Combi Drill 2 batteries ECDT18-Li-2
Our stores do not stock this product
- Comes with - 2x batteries, 1x charger, 1x belt, 1x Auxiliary handle,1x soft bag
- No load speed: 0-550/0-2000 rpm
- Torque settings: 24
- 3 drill functions; Drill, hammer drill & screwdriver
- 2 speed gearbox
Features and benefits
- Features a brushless motor which delivers revolutionary performance, meaning more power, higher torque, longer life time & run time.
- LED light with pre-light and after glow illuminates your work area without turning on the machine.
- The 3-in-1 multi-function allows quick and easy mode change among hammer, drill and screwdriver, ideal for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- The 13mm metal keyless chuck with lock and auto spindle lock provides increased strength and durability and allows fitting of big sized bits and one-handed bit change with ease
- The belt clip feature allows for convenient carrying
- Easy to assemble auxiliary handle for improved safety and accuracy
- Features 120Nm of torque, making it twice as powerful as a standard combi drill but the handle on to top of the drill helps to manage this extra power
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|Charge time||1 hour|
|No load speed||0-550/0-2000 rpm|
|Blows per minute||0-8800/0-32000 bpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||16mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||13mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||35mm|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Locking device||Automatic spindle lock|
|Gearbox Housing||Metal gearbox|
|Handle type||soft grip handle|
Nv1 - 4 months ago
Bought this after my DeWalt combi drill packed in and I'm not disappointed with this drills results. Have used it with masonry bits and paddle mixers, and made light work.
Nubie1 - 5 months ago
Not bad for a cheap drill and especially because you get 2x5Ah batteries they do make the drill a little heavier but you want lighter you will have to make your wallet lighter too. I've had it about a month and only put up a tv & bed and a few shelves and I ain't even depleted the first battery. It seems well built and no the metal chuck ain't perfectly balanced but it is a cheap home drill and it works well and seems to have very good power too.
20 years trade experience
J3yfe - 6 months ago
What I thought was gona be a secondary or labourers drill is now my primary. Been in the game long time and had all brands, this is easily up there, power speed and all the lil extras that normally comes on a primum product. Very impressed.
Wow what a cordless drill this is
Mc hammerchip - 6 months ago
This is one of the best drills I’ve ever owned and used
HEKTek - 8 months ago
I'm an electrical contractor and bought this drill yesterday as my Milwaukee 18v kit had to go in for service and needed a strong drill on site. Was very impressed with this drill. Comfortable to use, very power full, seems very well built and out performed my Milwaukee drill. Time will see if they last as long but initial impressions are great.