See more Random Orbit Sanders
Erbauer EXT Cordless 18V Random orbit sander ERO18-Li - Bare
Save 20% when you buy 2 or more selected Erbauer Bare tools. Discount applied at checkout.
Our stores do not stock this product
- 7000-11000 opm (orbits per minute) with 3mm orbit diameter and Variable speed to produce a smooth, fine finish
- Supplied with a cable & dust extraction facility
- Comes with - Dust box, vacuum adaptor & instruction manual
Features and Benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- This orbital sander is part of the Erbauer EXT one battery system. One battery can run multiple tools, giving you the power and flexibility to get your jobs done.
- This sander is compatible with all Erbauer 18V batteries and chargers.
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance: giving more power, higher torque, longer runtime and motor life.
- Anti-vibration technology for improved comfort and control.
- Hook and loop system for quick and easy sand paper change.
- Transparent dust box with micro-filter efficiently picks up dust to keep the work area clean.
- Soft grip handle makes it comfortable to use.
- Compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers|
|Battery charger||Battery charger sold separately|
|Orbit speed (no load)||7000-11000 opm|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Rocker switch|
|Sanding sheet attachment||Hook & loop|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
VlNNY - 2 months ago
Can’t see any point in buying the EXT range as none of the bare models come with a protective case so when you’re not using it where do you store Do you just throw it in a corner with the rest of the range ot pile it in a bag with all the rest of your tools sorry it’s badly thought out.