We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Dry vacuums
Erbauer EXT Cordless Dry vacuum EVAC18-Li - Bare
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Nozzle, straight pipe and sash nozzle
- Comes with - Nozzle, straight pipe & sash nozzle
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- Part of the EXT one battery system, giving you the power and flexibility to get any job done whilst also growing your collection by simply adding tools and batteries as and when you desire.
- Easy-to-clean dust collector holds 0.65L of debris
- Soft grip handle for extra comfort
- Compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Accessories sold separately
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Model name/number||EVAC18-Li - Bare|
Batteries not included
will_is_angry - 1 year ago
Needs to be more obvious that the battery AND the battery charger are sold separately. They market this as allowing you to buy other tools without needing the batteries but their previous products aren't even compatible with the new battery. Left me no option but to exchange it for another product.
20 years trade experience
J3yfe - 1 year ago
Aww is cute, fair play though it does its job, cleaned up after taking 3mm twice off a door, had to empty it 3 times but suction is good until its literally full. Could do with a flexible hose though, it could be a very handy extractor for the other tools but I guess someone missed a trick there, no matter ill make my own. Clear plastic containment section does feel fragile though, mine is well protected in a case but I do hope replacements are made available. Easy on batteries, 2ah cell runs it plenty long enough to empty it 20 times. Liget and rollers on the attachments stop it marking polished surfaces.