We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Torches & worklights
Erbauer Lewo Mains-powered LED Work light 20W 220-240V 1600lm
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 1x power cable with plug
Features and benefits
With its ergonomic shape offering 300° rotation, this 2.5m corded work light is an ideal additional light suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Its 1600 lumens offer a comfortable, quality light to illuminate your workspace.
- The ERBAUER work light with 1600 lumens (20W), offers a quality light for better work conditions and a better precision level.
- Its 300° rotation and 11 notches of orientation make it possible to lock the chosen position and point light in all directions
- With its 2 foldable hooks and 2 wall fixing holes, this product offers a variety of solutions to improve and facilitate working conditions. The tripod (sold separately) allows adjustment to the height and position of the work light according to your needs
- Handy on/off button, ideal position for quick access. Avoids having to constantly unplug the work light
- The ERBAUER work light is designed in a triangular ergonomic shape, this work light offers the best comfort and stability.
- The wide handle makes it easy to carry
- In closed position, the optical compartment is completely protected and you can transport and store your ERBAUER work light safely
- LED lighting offers many advantages compared to other technologies, they're long lasting, resistant and cost effective
Best work light I’ve bought
M moore - 2 months ago
Got it for attic as the light I had was no good and this little beauty lights up all the attic bargain for the price well happy
Brighten up your work space
RB69 - 2 months ago
These are great work lights & for 20 watt leds they pack some light out, I’m working in a large garage 36ft x 15ft with no lighting & one small window so purchased 2 of these with the stand. It has made a big difference as the day light is getting shorter.
I’d say you can’t go wrong for the price.
OddJobs4 - 10 months ago
I bought this to light my loft as I am currently painting it with the plan to build a model railway up there. I debated for a while to go for the slightly cheaper 800lm light, but in the end opted for the 1600. I am glad I did because it floods one half of the loft with a very bright light. I intend to get another one and the tripod to make life easier. At the price you can't go wrong.
Jbritt75 - 11 months ago
I bought this for my garage as my strip lights stopped working due to the roof leaking and I'm very impressed on the brightness. I'm thinking of buying another 1 but cordless.