See more Impact Bits
Erbauer PZ2 Impact screwdriver bits 25mm, Pack of 3
These Erbauer impact screwdriver bits are made from steel (s2 grade) and are use with impact drivers.
Features and Benefits
- Forged tip for greater impact resistance and a longer lifetime. Specially designed for use with impact drivers. S2 grade steel.
- Geometrically designed precision tip that fits into fasteners more precisely, reducing stripping and cam-out
- Made from cold-forged high-grade steel that makes this a heavy-duty product, capable to withstand high torque output
- Highly visible laser-etched markings
- Bits are built with impact drivers for maximum durability and long life
|Shank size||6.35 mm|
|Material||Steel (S2 grade)|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Erbauer CHA35861 Angled bit holder
This carbon steel angled bit holder from Erbauer is ideal for a range of domestic and trade applications, and is compatible with the ¼" hex bits models. Helps access to awkward screws and hard-to-reach areas
Erbauer CHA70583 Drywall bit holder
This steel drywall bit holder from Erbauer is ideal for a range of domestic and trade applications, and is compatible with the ¼" hex bits models. Holds any 25mm driver bit at the exact height to drive screws flush Perfect for plasterboard or softer materials Quick change chuck holds driver ...
Erbauer Hinge cutter (Dia) 35mm (L)185mm
Constructed from medium carbon steel this 35mm hinge cutter from Erbauer is best suited for wood. Precise cutter for installing cabinet hinges
Erbauer NDR68675 Nut driver
This chrome vanadium steel (6150) nut driver from Erbauer is ideal for a range of domestic and trade applications. 1/4" quick-change shank is designed to work with impact drivers, and reduces slipping in standard drill chucks Highly visible laser-etched markings Bits are built with impact drivers for maximum ...