See more Torches & Worklights
Erbauer Worklight 220-240 V
- 2 year Guarantee
- Cap fitting - Integrated
- Lumens - 1600lm
- Primary power supply - Mains powered
Features and benefits
With its ergonomic shape offering 300° rotation, this 2.5m corded work light is an ideal additional light suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Its 1600 lumens offer a comfortable, quality light to illuminate your workspace.
- The ERBAUER work light with 1600 lumens (20W), offers a quality light for better work conditions and a better precision level.
- Its 300° rotation and 11 notches of orientation make it possible to lock the chosen position and point light in all directions
- With its 2 foldable hooks and 2 wall fixing holes, this product offers a variety of solutions to improve and facilitate working conditions. The tripod (sold separately) allows adjustment to the height and position of the work light according to your needs
- Handy on/off button, ideal position for quick access. Avoids having to constantly unplug the work light
- The ERBAUER work light is designed in a triangular ergonomic shape, this work light offers the best comfort and stability.
- The wide handle makes it easy to carry
- In closed position, the optical compartment is completely protected and you can transport and store your ERBAUER work light safely
- LED lighting offers many advantages compared to other technologies, they're long lasting, resistant and cost effective
|Colour temperature||6000 K|
|Colour description||Black & blue|
|Number of LEDs||40|
|Cable length (m)||2.5m|
OddJobs4 - 6 months ago
I bought this to light my loft as I am currently painting it with the plan to build a model railway up there. I debated for a while to go for the slightly cheaper 800lm light, but in the end opted for the 1600. I am glad I did because it floods one half of the loft with a very bright light. I intend to get another one and the tripod to make life easier. At the price you can't go wrong.
Jbritt75 - 7 months ago
I bought this for my garage as my strip lights stopped working due to the roof leaking and I'm very impressed on the brightness. I'm thinking of buying another 1 but cordless.