See more Cement
Everbuild XL Fire cement, 2kg Tub
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Repairing and sealing surfaces that are in contact with extreme temperatures
- Ready mixed
Features and benefits
- Can be used on fire bricks, fire grates, flue pipes, flue bricks, boilers and other applications subject to extreme heat
- Easy to apply by trowel. Excellent adhesion to fire bricks, blockwork, stone and clayware
- Asbestos free
- Temperature resistant up to 1250˚C
- Suitable for domestic and industrial use
- XL Fire Cement is a ready mixed blend of thermo setting resins and inorganic fillers that cures when exposed to heat, resulting in a mortar which is resistant to temperatures up to 1250˚C.
- Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||4 h|
|Ready for use||Ready mixed|