Evolution 1200W 240V 185mm Circular Saw FURY1B
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting sheet materials, boards and trimming a wide range of materials.
- 3700 rpm no load speed
- 60mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 185mm diameter blade
- Depth adjustment
- Features: Trigger switch, Soft grip handle and 1.5m cable
Features and Benefits
- Utilising patented professional RAGE® technology. Cut steel, aluminium, wood (even nail embedded wood) plastic & more, with just one multipurpose TCT blade
- Capable of cutting mild steel. Unlike alternate methods it produces very little heat, burrs & virtually no sparks, leaving an instantly workable finish
- Ergonomic handle provides ultimate cutting comfort & control. Powerful 1200W motor easily copes with the rigors of multipurpose cutting
- Easy-to-access 0-45° bevel tilt & adjustable depth of cut enhances the saw's versatility. Plus, clear line of sight ensures accurate cuts every time
- Evolution's optional 185mm Diamond Blade available for cutting stone, concrete & brick. With this accessory, this Evolution circular saw is the complete cutting package!
|No load speed||3700rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||60mm|
|Blade type||Multipurpose TCT blade|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Depth adjustment||Depth adjustment|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded mini saw is ideal for cutting wood, soft metal and ceramic tile. 0-3300 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 20mm on wood and 20mm on metal Comes with 1 x TCT blade for wood, 1 x ceramic-cutting blade, 1 x metal-cutting blade & moulded plastic carry ...
This corded reciprocating saw is ideal for laminate work tops, boards and sheet materials. 800-2700 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 60mm on wood and 20mm on steel Tool free blade change Comes with 1 x wood blade, 1 x metal blade, 1 x hex key & moulded ...