See more Circular Saws
Evolution 1200W 240V 185mm Circular saw FURY1B
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting sheet materials, boards and trimming a wide range of materials.
- 3700 rpm no load speed
- 60mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 185mm diameter blade
- Depth adjustment
- Features: Trigger switch, Soft grip handle and 1.5 m cable
Features and Benefits
- Utilising patented professional RAGE® technology. Cut steel, aluminium, wood (even nail embedded wood) plastic & more, with just one multipurpose TCT blade
- Capable of cutting mild steel. Unlike alternate methods it produces very little heat, burrs & virtually no sparks, leaving an instantly workable finish
- Ergonomic handle provides ultimate cutting comfort & control. Powerful 1200W motor easily copes with the rigors of multipurpose cutting
- Easy-to-access 0-45° bevel tilt & adjustable depth of cut enhances the saw's versatility. Plus, clear line of sight ensures accurate cuts every time
- Evolution's optional 185mm Diamond Blade available for cutting stone, concrete & brick. With this accessory, this Evolution circular saw is the complete cutting package!
|No load speed||3700 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||60mm|
|Blade type||Multipurpose TCT blade|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45 °|
|Depth adjustment||Depth adjustment|
|Disc bore||20 mm|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Cable length (mm)||1500mm|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Lawn muncher - 6 months ago
I needed a new Circular saw and this model came out well for being a quality built machine and also for performance and cost. I was amazed at being able to cut as little as 1 to 2 MM by using the guide plate, virtually a thin veneer! So, as well as being a powerful machine it is very capable and adaptable as well. It will cut through most jobs with ease.
Highly recommended and I am so pleased that I choose this machine.
So far so good
Blw8676 - 1 year ago
So,I've been looking for some kit for diy at home ,already had cordless drill and impact .So to add to my kit decided on this Corc saw on offer from £70 to £50.I have used to rip through fence panels inc nails and cut some ply all of which was no problem at all,nice to handle and use.
Mchammer2 - 1 year ago
Work in the this as good as more expensive ones and saved more by buying on line
Pey - 1 year ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!! This saw does the job with excellent results,I bought it to cut 100x50x4mm mild steel and it went through like cutting hard wood,I am so pleased I got this and checking the blade after several cuts there is no visible sign of wear.If you buy this saw you won't be disappointed 10/10 from myself.
Skattysk00 - 2 years ago
Bought this saw to cut through worktops for a kitchen refit and it did the job perfectly. It's easy to use, it's great value, would definitely recommend.