See more Circular Saws
Evolution 1200W 240V 185mm Corded Circular saw R185CCSL240
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 185mm multi-material TCT blade, dust port adaptor, dust hose adaptor and parallel edge guide.
Features and benefits
The Evolution R185CCSL is a high powered 185mm TCT Multi-Material cutting Circular Saw optimised using patented Multi-Material Technology to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, even wood with embedded nails and plastic with a single blade.
- Powerful 1200W hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system, increases motor & blade life to cut through a variety of heavy duty materials. Electric brake stops the blade in seconds for additional safety.
- 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 0 - 64mm adjustable cutting depth with ergonomic, soft grip handles provide maximum control, versatility and precision.
- Channelled air flow & base indicators ensure optimum visibility of your cutting line.
- Ergonomic 'T' handle provides ultimate cutting comfort & control. Dust Port adaptor included for vacuum extraction when cutting wood.
- Electric blade brake stops the blade in seconds for additional safety. Backed by Evolution's 3 year limited warranty
- With a tool weight of under 5kg, this 185mm Circular Saw is balanced, lightweight and compact, all while delivering a maximum cutting depth of 64mm.
- Integrated debris blower allows optimum visibility along the cutting line, while quick-adjust bevel lever and clear, debossed angle markings improves the ease and accuracy of bevel cuts.
- Safety features include a lock-off switch and electronic blade brake, as well as a spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Over-moulded handle improves ergonomics and comfort, while also housing on-board tool storage for blade change hex key.
|Compatible blade diameter||185mm|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum bevel right||45°|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel)||64mm|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||3700rpm|
|Power voltage supply||240V|
|Spindle lock||Spindle lock|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Chas55 - 2 months ago
I needed to replace my old saw ,as I already own an Evolution mitre saw ,which is excellent, I was wanted to buying this one.
Very solid build. The blade rips through 18 mm hardwood ply with ease.
I would highly recommend this saw.
great unit, wish I had bought one years ago
guy19 - 2 months ago
Bought for me as a fathers day present as was partitioning the garage wall. Used for wood and plywood only so far but easy to make accurate cuts. Instructions are clear but would have been good to have a bag / case for it. Once blade in place too big for the box supplied in.
Great circular saw
rich1162 - 3 months ago
I have used this quite a lot whilst renovating a bedroom. I’ve mostly used it for cutting wood and the odd bit of plastic and it is an excellent saw. Cuts are smooth and it is powerful enough to get through most materials. The angled cuts are easy to do, as is adjusting the depth of cut. It’s not too heavy and isn’t too loud either. I’ve been very impressed and would recommend this saw.