See more Circular Saws
Evolution 1200W 240V 185mm Circular saw R185CCSL240
- 3700 rpm no load speed
- 64mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and 42mm maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 185mm diameter blade
- Features: Trigger switch, Soft grip and3m cable
- Comes with - Circular saw, TCT blade & hex key.
Features and Benefits
The Evolution R185CCSL is a high powered 185mm TCT Multi-Material cutting Circular Saw optimised using patented Multi-Material Technology to cut mild steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, even wood with embedded nails and plastic with a single blade.
- Powerful 1200W hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system, increases motor & blade life to cut through a variety of heavy duty materials. Electric brake stops the blade in seconds for additional safety.
- 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 0 - 64mm adjustable cutting depth with ergonomic, soft grip handles provide maximum control, versatility and precision.
- Channelled air flow & base indicators ensure optimum visibility of your cutting line.
- Ergonomic 'T' handle provides ultimate cutting comfort & control. Dust Port adaptor included for vacuum extraction when cutting wood.
- Electric blade brake stops the blade in seconds for additional safety. Backed by Evolution's 3 year limited warranty
- With a tool weight of under 5kg, this 185mm Circular Saw is balanced, lightweight and compact, all while delivering a maximum cutting depth of 64mm.
- Integrated debris blower allows optimum visibility along the cutting line, while quick-adjust bevel lever and clear, debossed angle markings improves the ease and accuracy of bevel cuts.
- Safety features include a lock-off switch and electronic blade brake, as well as a spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Over-moulded handle improves ergonomics and comfort, while also housing on-board tool storage for blade change hex key.
|No load speed||3700 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° mitre||42mm|
|Blade type||TCT blade|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Disc bore||20 mm|
|Blade brake||Electric brake|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cooling type||Air cooled|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Cable length (mm)||3000mm|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|